Lockheed Martin Corporation
Manassas, VA, United States
Manager, Sap, Aerospace
Aug 03, 2022
Nov 16, 2022
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: Lockheed Martin is a Cyber Security pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our outstanding employees are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, craft and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that encourages employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position serves as the Classified Cyber Security Associate Manager for Manassas Special Access Programs (SAP). The selected person will lead all aspects of an experienced team of Information System Security Officers (ISSO) and Information System Security Managers (ISSM) ensuring federal cybersecurity compliance a large facility within the RMS business area, as well as fill a Senior ISSO / Alternate ISSM role(s). This is a multi-tasking environment that demands innovation, customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Apply cyber security standards, directives, guidance and policies to classified computing environments to optimally manage the security aspects and the day-to-day security operations of assigned systems to include DAAPM, NIST 800-53, JSIG.
- Perform tasks related to compliance of Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) Plans (e.g., audit log review, security patching, software and hardware configuration management).
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of security Assessment and Authorization documentation (e.g., IA SOP, SSP, RAR, SCTM) including participation in system categorization.
- Ensure system security measures comply with applicable government policies, provide configuration management and accurately assess the impact of modifications and vulnerabilities for each system.
- Responsible for establishing, leading, and integrating a comprehensive cybersecurity function in compliance with current Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements.
- Must manage the processes required for the development, implementation, and maintenance of numerous classified computer environments that support multiple program requirements across a large and dynamic organization.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of an ISSO / ISSM team, including all line management responsibilities such as performance evaluation, budget, manning, work schedules, etc. A portion of the staff will be located remotely in Williamsburg, VA.
- Establish and maintain effective customer, company and team working relationships vital to achieve corporate and security business objectives.
- On occasion, work extended hours (other than normal business hours) to support contractual requirements to meet customer needs. Accomplish other duties as assigned.
-On occasion, l travel to support program missions and management functions up to 20%
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Prior experience leading ISSOs and / or prior experience as an ISSM or ISSO
• Experience forming high functioning teams from diverse backgrounds
• Experience evaluating personnel and providing feedback
• Keen attention to detail and adherence to established security policies including flexibility and self-motivation with strong problem solving abilities.
• Excellent verbal, writing, and typing skills
• DoD Directive 8570.1 IAM Level II or higher certification. (CISSP preferred).
• Knowledge of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG).
• Understanding and experience working with cybersecurity related tools to include Host Based Security System (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) and STIG viewer.
• Experience administering the system functions including security policies and account management of Microsoft Windows and Server as well as Linux/Unix-based systems.
• Knowledge of, or experience with mobile systems under RMF authorization and/or test event plans supported with transportation of systems, ideally with Navy afloat or shore locations.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com